The objectives of the Ranger Program are as follows:
- Transform rebellious, disrespectful, inappropriate behavior among the youth population (13-17 years old) within the country of Belize.
- Empower these youths to become successful disciplined, respectful, and honorable future leaders and citizens within the country of Belize.
- Encourage the youth to accomplish educational goals which is deem important/necessary for future accomplishment and success.
Through the physical fitness training exercise program from the discipline of military, martial arts and physical fitness, motivational talk, counseling and leadership classes the students will be empowered to maximize his/her potential into becoming successful and productive leader and member of society.
The vision of the Ranger Program is to build future successful leaders and citizens who will have the intestinal fortitude to become better individuals in their communities.
Our vision is to instill the qualities of good citizenship, high moral value and leadership qualities within the students enrolled in the Ranger Program. Various training and classes are taught to ensure behavior modification through military drills, physical fitness & conditioning, educational courses, counselling & motivational group talks. The Ranger Program conditions teenagers to assemble in an organized fashion, recognize the chain of command and carry out orders effectively with a structured leadership-training curriculum. Individual effort alone will not ensure success, teamwork is an essential element in the program. Through the training and discipline efforts required of each student, behavior modification would be accomplished.
Ranger Program is a training program focusing on Military structure, etiquette of the Martial Arts Discipline & provides opportunities to a wide range of youths in developing their mind and body.
The training program allows young people to benefit from educational, physical, and spiritual empowerment activities that cultivate a discipline character.
- 7:00 am – 7:15am = Recital of National Anthem
- 7:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. = Physical Fitness
- 10:00 a.m. – 11: 00 a.m. = Religion Class
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. = Life Skills/Finance Class
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. = Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. = Math
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. = English
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. = Information Technology
- 4:30—Closing (Prayer, Recital of National Anthem, and the Ranger’s Creed)